ECGC PO Recruitment 2018: Notification Out | Apply Online for ECGC PO | ECGC Recruitment 2018 | Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India ECGC Recruitment 2018
|ECGC Recruitment 2018 – Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. has released a notification for the recruitment of 32 Probationary Officers in various disciplines. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 01-01-2018 to 15-01-2018.
More details about ECGC Recruitment 2018 – 32 Probationary Officers (PO), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Probationary Officer
•No. of Vacancies: 32
•Pay Scale: Rs. 32,795-62,315
|Job Location: All India|
Eligibility Criteria for ECGC Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officers:
• For Legal Department: Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.)/Master of Laws (L.L.M.) from a recognised university.
• For Accounts Department: Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA/ICWA/CFA).
• For Company Secretary Department: Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS).
• For Actuary Department: Candidates should be a Student Member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3.
• For IT Department: Candidates should have passed B.Tech. or B.E. in CS/IT OR MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of duration of at least 6 months from a recognised university/institute.
• For Economics Department: Candidates should have passed M.A. Economics with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
• For Commerce Department: Candidates should have passed M.Com. with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
• For Generalist Department: Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post-graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST/PWBD candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through “Apply Online” button given in the end of this post – from 01-01-2018 to 15-01-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 15-01-2018
• Date of Examination: February 2018
You May Also Like:
- Himachal Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies for Lecturers
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 241 Constable & Head Constable
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 – 500 Probationary Officers, Apply Online
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – 50 Vacancies for Deputy Manager
- Himachal Pradesh Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Tehsildar | BDO | HPAS | Police Service | District Controller, Apply Online
- HPPSC Excise & Taxation Officer Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 291 Vacancies, Apply Online
- DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 : 9293 Vacancies for PGT, TGT, JBT & More
- राजस्थान फ्री लैपटॉप वितरण योजना | ऑनलाइन आवेदन Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana | Register Online
- UP Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana 2018 | Download Loan Mafi List
- Punjab Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana 2018 | Punjab Debt Waiver Scheme 2018
Subscribe To Job Alerts For Free:- On Stay Updated online portal, job seekers who subscribe here for Job Alerts can have the facility of job notifications and that’s completely free. So the only thing you have to do is press the Red Bell Icon on the bottom left side of your screen .That’s it, You will receive notifications on regular basis.
Social Media Presence: Please Visit/Like/Share our Facebook Page
For any business enquiry or advertising opportunities, please feel free to get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org