Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – 450 Vacancies for Probationary Officer | Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – 450 Vacancies for Probationary Officer : Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and pan India presence with over 6100 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru, which are recognised by UGC.
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus
More details about Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – 450 Probationary Officers (PO), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Probationary Officer
•No. of Vacancies: 450
•Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700-42,020
|Job Location: All India|
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank PO Manipal Recruitment 2018 | Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – 450 Vacancies for Probationary Officer – (AS ON 01.01.2018):
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- AGE: Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 708 and Sc/ST/PWBD candidates have to pay Rs. 118 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the “Apply Online” button given in the end of this post – from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 09-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 31-01-2018
• Date of Examination (Tentative): 04-03-2018
You May Also Like:
- Himachal Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies for Lecturers
- Himachal Pradesh Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Tehsildar | BDO | HPAS | Police Service | District Controller, Apply Online
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Multiple Departments 24 Vacancies
- HPPSC Excise & Taxation Officer Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 – 500 Probationary Officers, Apply Online
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – 50 Vacancies for Deputy Manager
- DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 : 9293 Vacancies for PGT, TGT, JBT & More
Subscribe To Job Alerts For Free:- On Stay Updated online portal, job seekers who subscribe here for Job Alerts can have the facility of job notifications and that’s completely free. So the only thing you have to do is press the Red Bell Icon on the bottom left side of your screen .That’s it, You will receive notifications on regular basis.
Social Media Presence: Please Visit/Like/Share our Facebook Page
For any business enquiry or advertising opportunities, please feel free to get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officers
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 | Canara Bank PO | 450 Vacancies – Apply @ canarabank.com